Friday, July 5, 2013

RETRO ON MY MIND


For those of you who know me you would know how much I love the retro style. 
My first look had to be **RETRO INSPIRED**

For this look I winged by eyeliner and used one of the brightest shades of lip sticks that I own. I tried my best to execute a pouf hair do. Let me know if I succeeded. 

My initial plan was wearing my weed green corduroy leggings with a mint top but then I tried the vest on and it worked! The funny part is that this vest also happens to be stitched by my grandmother in the retro ages. What a coincidence!

I was tempted to play a little with styles. And so I decided to wear these classy studded heels.

I completed my look with this necklace from accessorize and a beaded spiral bracelet.

Liked my look? Go ahead, HYPE it on lookbook. I love the support guys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment