Sunday, July 7, 2013

I see you see me

Sunday kisses to all my readers! I hope you are having a fun day!
Like you know that I am very new to the blogging business. I was going through blogs of the blogging VIPs and realized that I had not been doing this right. 
So, I planned on changing the way I put up posts and hope to find you more contended with my blogging skills. Hehe
As you can gather, I love a little color in my outfits. for this post I tried to color block while at the same time keep my outfit un-jarring. 
Okay, so here is what I think. Colorblocking , even though by the definition of it seems like a safe option , is sometimes very tricky. You need to know how to step the look down as well. 

So what I deduced from my experiments in the closet today was that white could be your pick if you want to colour block while at the same time not look like a complete clown. This tip is especially useful for women who are obsessed with colour blocking but cant always wear those bright shades to office without getting that glare from your boss.


I kept my makeup to the minimum possible. Just a nice shade of bright pink to add sexiness.

 Doing my hair was the simplest bit. Simple: middle parting and a tie it with a hair tie. 

My neckless gave the look a polish. Plus, I just bought it and HAD to show it off. Got it from a thrift shop for only $1 . Gotta love that! Haha


Email me for any more styling tip.

Stay tuned, stay fashionable
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Oh, and one last thing!
I just started an account at lookbook. The sad part is , to be recognized as even a fashion blogger, I need to have a certain number of hypes. And for that I need your help. I have the link to by profile at the right hand bar. 
HYPE! HYPE! HYPE!

No comments:

Post a Comment